Saturday, May 14, 2016

AlexPutneyDay7 5/14

Today I was almost late to class if it wasn't for Leo. I woke up around 7:40 am but fell right back asleep and then woke up when Leo called me name. I would've been late to Algebra if it wasn't for him. It's strange for me to have class on Saturday. At Putney, they have 2 classes on Saturday. In my school, there are no classes on Saturday. It felt peculiar to me. There wasn't much to do after class. I had about a 5-hour gap of doing nothing. I saw some of the lacrosse game in which the guys did well.  I went to go see a horse that was owned by one of the students. I went to the art studio to hang out with one of the students as they were working on their project. We had a fun conversation about a lot of things.

After dinner I played some Fifa with a couple of guys. I also played basketball with some of the students. It turns out that basketball isn't for me. Then we had a pick up game of football and that ran for about 2 hours. That is what consisted of my Saturday here at Putney. It was strange to not go do something on Saturday, since I was on campus and you couldn't go anywhere without something that had an engine and 4 wheels (car). But it was still a fun Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment