Friday, May 20, 2016

AlexPutneyDay12 5/19

Thursday was Sing! day again. I didn't sing any songs mainly because I was always so lost when it came to the music sheet. Sometimes they would sing very fast to the point where I would be still on verse 1 and they would be on verse 2. It is very entertaining to watch people sing with a lot of enthusiasm. I still haven't gotten used to the fact that there's an hour to yourself. Technically it's an hour to see teachers if you need help of some sort. Conference block is like offices hours in my school. Only difference is that office hours is after school for only half an hour.

For the first time in a pick up game, we used the nets for football. We only played for about 15 minutes since we had to carry the nets across the fields. After the pick up game, I had class. After class I had running. Running was only 3 miles, so it wasn't a lot of running. After running I had about an hour to spare. When 4:30 came around, I went to barn. I was fooling around with a student because he believes I'm coming next year. It's extremely funny messing around with him. My day after barn was just relaxing. I really didn't do anything other than talk with some students.

No comments:

Post a Comment