Friday, May 13, 2016

AlexPutneyDay6 5/13

Today was very entertaining. I proceeded with my regular agenda. I got to play football during lunch and after dinner. I also was being attacked by nerf guns. Someone of the students didn't allo me to enter my dorm! Everytime I tried, they would shoot at me. The bullets didn't hurt unless it hit my head. But since I couldn't enter my dorm I just went to the field house and saw a student named Manny kicking a ball around by himself. So we then decided to play two-touch. Two-touch is basically being in your own half and try to score from their with only two touches on the ball. It was fun, I beat like 15-8. But we played "last goal wins" and he scored on me. We both laughed about it. Then came barn, I had to clean the manuveur from a trailer. The smell in the trailer was odious. The highlight of my day is always playing football. It's very entertaining. Many people try to do tricks but can't, others miss hitting the ball and it's just really funny. Every time I get ball I have about 3 people on me. There's this one girl who will always grab me so I won't get the ball. It's entertaining to see her follow me everywhere I go but I still beat her on the 1v1 when I get ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment