Friday, May 13, 2016

AlexPutneyDay5 4/12

Thursday started out with chemistry class. The students did presentations on types of ways to get cancer. After class we had a little snack. Then, there was an assembly called Sing. I pictured it to be like in my school were the songs are already summarized. I thought we would only sing like 2-3 songs like in my school. It turns out that they have a book full of songs. The whole purposes of the assembly was to just sing. A guy would come around to make sure you were singing. In my school it's your choice if you want to sing. A lot of times it depends on your mood. Here, everybody was involved, even the faculty. It was something wonderful to experience. The day proceeded with the the usual. Finishing classes and playing soccer at lunch.


I had running and fitness as my activity and we ran for about 6 miles or so. I was surprised to see that the person that finish second, after me, was 20 minutes behind. I was relaxing for 20 minutes until I saw the next person come back. I was really surprised that it would take that long. People have told me that Putney doesn't focus on physical activities which is something new to me. Athletics highly valued in my school. But after running, I had about an hour to relax. Then came barn, which was real quick. I only work for about half an hour since we worked really fast to get everything done. I played soccer again after dinner. It was really entertaining since both the teams could not score. We were playing golden goal and the ball would not go in. It was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment