Tuesday, May 17, 2016

AlexPutneyDay10 5/17

Honestly the days feel as if they are flying by. I'm becoming more engaged everyday with the community that the days feel so short. Since there is so much to do, the days fly by. I honestly want them to go slower. I realize that little by little I'm getting used to the school. I'm enjoying the school more and more. I feel as if by the hour, I realize I'm truly going to miss this place. My Tuesday went well. I had to work on essay today since Zoe assigned it to me today. It's due Thursday, so I believe in going to struggle! I'm still trying to get to having a whole hour during school to do what I please to a certain degree. In my school, it's 3 straight, lunch/group and then your last block. There aren't any breaks or "milk lunch." I'm looking forward to Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment