Monday, May 9, 2016

AlexPutneyDay 2 5/9

         My first actually day being a Putney student was cool. The classes were very interesting. Sculpture caught my attention. It was different. The students build their own thing using the equipment on their on. It was more like progressive learning. Everything was the usual. During each day from like 10-11 am kids do what they please. It could be sports or socially related. It was nice to take a break academically. After classes were over., I had an activity, which was running/fitness. It was nice to interact with other students.

        One thing that was completely new to me was working in a farm. I thought I would be picking up maneuver or something like that'll it wasn't that. The task I had to do were very simply. I was use to the type of work because I sometimes help my dad with landscape. The work was easy. It was fun to milk a cow. I have never done that before and it was really fun to try something new. The experience was great and I want to see what tomorrow holds for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment