Wednesday, May 11, 2016

AlexPutneyDay4 5/11

Wednesday was a "sleep in" day. We were allowed to sleep a little longer than usual. Classes started at 9:15 am then the regular 7:15 am. There were only two classes than the regular three. Classes were over by the afternoon which is new to me. I finish class at 3:10 pm everyday. Knowing that classes were over by 12:45 in the afternoon was pretty cool. After lunch I played soccer with a couple of students. We played for about 50 minutes. After the pick up game, I played Fifa with a student named Jeff. It was pretty entertaining.

I went to see the lacrosse team of the school play with a student named Manny. I was told that the team wasn't good. I thought they were just bad. After I saw the game, I realized just how bad they were. The team lost 15-2. The team didn't look aggressive or looked like they wanted to win. They looked like they were here just to play and have fun. At Benedict's it's nothing like that. Kids play competive and agressive. But Putney doesn't focus on athletics, they do it for fun. I worked at the barn again, which will be everyday besides Saturday and Sunday anyways. The barn is really interesting to work in. But it was the usual procedure after that; shower, dinner, and hanging out with a couple of students. It was a nice day overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment