Thursday, May 19, 2016

AlexPutneyDay11 5/18

Wednesday was a half a day. I only had 2 classes. For once, I actually did something in sculpture. I helped a student cut metal and it was really fun to hang out with the student. Sculpture was my last class of the day and so I played football afterward. We played for quite a while. After playing football, I went into town to get some snacks. When I came back there was a frisbee game going on. I was intrigued to watch it and so I did. I never saw a frisbee game before and I probably never will see one again. The way frisbee is play is really about how fast can you lose your man and get into the N-Zone. I was amazed to see that it was about honor. There are no referees in frisbee. It's all about honesty, which is pretty interesting. Putney ended up losing the game. They wanted me to play but I really didn't want to because I never played frisbee before and I'm not good at it. The only thing I would have been useful for was my speed and I guess fitness. Most of the players, after a couple minutes, looked really tired. I could tell that they rarely focused on fitness. It seems that in frisbee, fitness means a lot. Also, my catching was inconsistent, so I was hesistant to play.

After the game was over, I went to go eat. When dinner time came around, I went to go play football again. The game lasted about an hour. After football, I went back to my room and was relaxing in bed watching Family Guy and Spotlight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment