Friday, May 20, 2016

AlexPutneyDay13 5/20

It's finally Friday! Except if feels nothing like Friday. There more likely,e a Wednesday. I guess it's because I can't technically go anywhere except be on campus. My Fridays would generally consist of hanging out with my friends but today it's more like working on a barn type of Friday. So far the days have been extremely fun. I just can't believe I have two days left of my Putney experience. It's been really enjoyable. Friday started out to be really foggy but it has been sunny as the day progressed. Today was my last day working in the barn. I'm going to miss the cows, talking them for walks, feeding them, taking them out, was fun. I'll probably never work in a barn again. The work wasn't bad  just because in a way, I'm used to physical work. I found ways to get the job done faster.


For the first time, I had an evening class. The funny thing is that, it wasn't class. We had ice cream and cupcakes since it was the last class. It was my first and last and I did nothing but eat ice cream and cupcakes. Isn't that great? But it was pretty chill since I talked with one of the seniors throughout the period. This Friday sort of felt like a Friday. Just a little tiny bit. But it was relaxing to just sit down and have a fun conversation with a lot of laughing. My last Friday at Putney will be remembered for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment